I was doing some looking around and realized there are a lot of songs out there about daddy, pop, father, pa, etc… We want to honor them for all they do! This week, you’ll hear a lot of great Father Songs. I’ve tweaked them up so they play much more often. Here’s a quick sampling of what you’ll hear:
- Glen Templeton – That’s My Job (Excellent cover of a classic Conway Twitty song)
- Tim McGraw – My Little Girl
- George Strait – Love Without End, Amen; The Best Day; The Breath You Take
- Reba McEntire – The Greatest Man I Never Knew
- Alan Jackson – Drive (for Daddy Gene)
- Brad Paisley – Anything Like Me; He Didn’t Have To Be
- Bucky Covington – A Father’s Love (The Only Way He Knew How)
- Gary Allen – Tough Little Boys
- Kenny Chesney – There Goes My Life
- Rodney Atkins – He’s Mine; Watching You; Cleaning This Gun
- Trace Adkins – You’re Gonna Miss This
- Lonestar – I’m Already There; My Front Porch Looking In
- Tracy Lawrence – ‘Til I Was A Daddy Too
And so much more!
We all love our Dads and we want to be sure he is recognized and honored! Father’s Day is June 17th and we’ll feature these songs and more through that time!
If you have more ideas for great country music Father songs, please comment!
Thank you and Happy Father’s Day!