Hey friends! I know I’ve not really posted any new content here in a while, other than some promotions. There are a lot of reasons, however, I’ve mainly been focused on getting my new YouTube channel up and running.
The new channel on YouTube, TimmyWA and what have you, is another way to help me express myself, my knowledge, experience, and personality with the world. I don’t think I’m anything special, per se. But I have a strong desire to share what’s inside of me with all of you.
The channel will focus on Disney, cars, tech, broadcasting, and whatever else kinda comes up. The schedule looks like this:
- Monday: Disney! I’ll be sharing info I’ve written here as well as other Disney-related things.
- 1st Friday: Cars. Anything automotive. Repair, buying, selling, maintenance, demonstrations, etc.
- 2nd Friday: Broadcasting. One of my passions is radio. I run an internet radio station, America’s Country. I also am good friends with some prominent radio people around the country.
- 3rd Friday: Technology. Devices, stuff, internet, tips & tricks, etc.
- 4th Friday: Open Mic. Anything goes here. We may review or do more of a deep-dive on things we’ve recently discussed.
- 5th Friday: Live! On the rare occasion of a 5th Friday, we’ll consider doing a live video. Chat will be open and I’ll answer questions and discuss things that you bring up.
I invite you to Subscribe to the channel here: Subscribe!
When you watch the videos, please Like 👍 them and Share!
Thank you all!